for the Homeless
How can I help?
- The Well has the pleasure of partnering with HiWay 80 Rescue Mission this Christmas for Care Packages for the Homeless!
- Would you consider giving a gift of love to a homeless person in East Texas?
- This year, we’re shooting for 1,200 care packages to bless as many people as possible! We need your help!
- The deadline is to drop off a package is Friday, Dec. 16!
- We understand life is busy and you may not have time to shop. If that’s the case, let us shop for you by giving a virtual Care Package to change someone’s life!
What’s in a Care package?
- Gallon size ZipLock bag
- Disposable razor
- Toothbrush (Individually packaged)
- Pair of new socks
- Set of nail clippers
- Travel-sized toothpaste
- A pair of flip-flops
- Tyler or Longview Day Bus Pass ($2 – $3): Bus passes must be purchased at Cotton Belt in Tyler or Longview Transit. Tickets are not available for online purchase.
|The Well Studio||7695 Old Jacksonville Hwy.||Tyler|
|Chick-fil-A – Tyler||5716 S. Broadway Ave.||Tyler|
|Chick-fil-A – Lindale||13816 US Hwy 69 N||Tyler|
|Chick-fil-A – Longview||507 E Loop 281||Lonvgivew|
|Chick-fil-A – Jacksonville||502 S Jackson St.||Jacksonville|
|Mardel – Tyler||4700 S. Broadway Ave.||Tyler|
|Mardel – Longview||305 B West Loop 281||Longview|
|Hiway 80 Rescue Mission (TYR)||601 W. Valentine St.||Tyler|
|Hiway 80 Rescue Mission (LGV)||3117 W. Marshall Ave.||Longview|