for kids & seniors
Help us love kids and seniors with some handmade, homemade Valentine’s cards!
Why do we make cards?
- It’s simple! We’re called to love each other!
- There are so many East Texas kids who are in the hospital and seniors in assisted living facilities on Valentine’s Day this year.
- For some this is the only love they will receive.
- What’s eve more amazing is they’ll give love whenever they receive love!
- The cards you give are hand-delivered by The Well’s staff members and volunteers!
Here’s how to help!
- Please, no candy! (CRUCIAL): Not everyone who receives these cards is able to enjoy candy. Please respect that by NOT putting candy in your card. Thank you!
- Make homemade Valentine’s cards. You can include words of encouragement, Bible verses, and any uplifting words!
- Sign your name! But please sign only your first name, your age, and your group (if applicable).
- Drop them off! Please have them to our studios by Sunday, Feb. 6.
Can’t make it by February 6? Come hang out with us at the station on Monday, February 7! From 11am to 1pm, our staff will be making Valentine cards and sharing cookies with the community. We hope to see you there!
|The Well Studio||7695 Old Jacksonville Hwy.||Tyler|
|Chick-fil-A – Jacksonville||502 S Jackson St.||Jacksonville|
|Chick-fil-A – Lindale||13816 US Hwy 69 N||Tyler|
|Chick-fil-A – Longview||507 E Loop 281||Longview|
|Chick-fil-A – Tyler||5716 S. Broadway Ave.||Tyler|
|Mardel Christian & Education||305 B West Loop 281||Longview|
|Mardel Christian & Education||4700 S. Broadway Ave.||Tyler|
|Whataburger – Athens||1417 E Tyler St||Athens|
|Whataburger – Gilmer||892 US Hwy 271 N||Gilmer|
|Whataburger – Mineola||2200 N Pacific St||Mineola|
|Whataburger – Mt. Pleasant||2321 S Jefferson Ave||Mt. Pleasant|
|Which Wich Superior Sandwiches||8982 S. Broadway Suite 112||Tyler|
|Which Wich Superior Sandwiches||5868 Old Jacksonville Hwy.||Tyler|