for kids & seniors
Why do we make cards?
- It’s simple! We’re called to love each other!
- There are so many East Texas kids who are in the hospital and seniors in assisted living facilities on Valentine’s Day this year.
- For some this is the only love they will receive.
- The cards you give are hand-delivered by The Well’s staff members and volunteers!
Here’s how to help!
- Please, no candy! (CRUCIAL): Not everyone who receives these cards is able to enjoy candy. Please respect that by NOT putting candy in your card. Thank you!
- Make homemade Valentine’s cards. You can include words of encouragement, Bible verses, and any uplifting words!
- Sign your name! But please sign only your first name, your age, and your group (if applicable).
- Drop them off! Please have them to our studios by Sunday, Feb. 6.
|Chick-fil-A – Jacksonville||502 S Jackson St.||Jacksonville||TX||75766|
|Mardel Christian & Education||305 B West Loop 281||Longview||TX||75605|
|Buckner Children & Family Services||1014 S. High St.||Longview||TX||75602|
|Chick-fil-A – Longview||507 E Loop 281||Longview||TX||75605|
|KVNE/KGLY Studio||7695 Old Jacksonville Hwy.||Tyler||TX||75703|
|Chick-fil-A – Lindale||13816 US Hwy 69 N||Tyler||TX||75706|
|Chick-fil-A – Tyler||5716 S. Broadway Ave.||Tyler||TX||75703|
|Mardel Christian & Education||4700 S. Broadway Ave.||Tyler||TX||75703|
|Chick-fil-A – Tyler||3830 Troup Hwy||Tyler||TX||75703|