Families are struggling and there’s a significant need for diapers! Let’s join arms and support our neighbors with babies.
- Diapers are a huge expense, especially for those who are struggling.
- Our ministry partner, Living Alternatives (which has the Axia Pregnancy Resource Center), The Fostering Collective, Mercy Manor, and Expectant Hearts are in great need of diapers because of what’s happening in our country.
- They have been overwhelmed by people in need!
- This is a tremendous time for us to come together as a community to serve each other!
Where do I take the diapers?
- Great question! We’d love for you to deliver the diapers to our studio.
- You can also buy them online or drop them off at one of the locations below! We’ll take care of everything from there!
|Brookshire’s – Lindale||521 S Main St, Lindale, TX 75771|
|Brookshire’s – Longview||3354 Gilmer Rd, Longview, TX 75604|
|Brookshire’s – Mt. Pleasant||308 W Ferguson Rd, Mt. Pleasant, TX 75455|
|Brookshire’s – Tyler||100 Rice Rd, Tyler, TX 75703|
|Brookshire’s – Tyler||2020 Roseland Ave, Tyler, TX 75703|
|Brookshire’s – Tyler||2734 E 5th St, Tyler, TX 75701|
|Mardel – Longview||305-B W Loop 281, Longview, TX 75605|
|Mardel – Tyler||4700 S Broadway Ave, Tyler, TX 75703|
|Station||7695 Old Jacksonville Hwy, Tyler, TX 75703|
|Flint Baptist Church||11131 FM 2868W, Flint, TX 75762|