You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Gracious God, we love You. You are the center of our joy and the strength of our lives. We pray against the spirit of anti-Christ,false witness, terrorism, idolatry, sexual, immorality, sorcery, leviathan, jezebel, witchcraft, hatred, wars, pestilences, famine, divination and violence. We pray that the spirit of darkness be lifted from America and the scales would be lifted from peoples eyes that they may see the truth and be set free. We pray for a return of your people to the fear of the Lord and that the ancient foundations of American be not removed and that you would bring men and women to a place of repentance and forgive our sins. We ask that you give President Trump, his family and administration the mind of Jesus Christ and fill them with your Holy Spirit. Protect them from the coronavirus and surround him with Godly council and that all elected officials and world leaders will have wise counsel and have a heart for God. We ask that you will forgive the sins of our land and heal our land. We pray that your will be done in the Presidential election of the USA. Have mercy on us all. Grant us your peace and direction. We pray for revival in our hearts and churches. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem and healing for all of those affected by the coronavirus. Lord in your loving kindness and tender mercies hear our prayers and let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. We give you glory for moving by your spirit and answering our prayers. In Jesus' name Amen.
Received: October 23, 2020
Please pray for me. I struggle a lot with being single and I truly desire to be married. Please pray that Jesus Christ in His mercy and grace will help me find a wife, the helpmate who is right and best for me. Proverbs 18:22 is my heart's desire. Thank you so much. May God bless all of you.
Received: October 19, 2020
Praying for addiction problems I have that God will help me overcome praying I can be a better mom to my two boys. I also had some test results and cannot get clearance from the doctor. It seems I've tried and can't get tests done in time. And the surgery place has not reached back out to me to help me with this. I'm praying for some answers and resolution so I can get the surgeries!
Received: September 18, 2020
Please pray for me Romans 8:5-8. Thank you!
Received: August 14, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: July 28, 2020
Hi pastor and all my wonderful brothers and sisters at the Well! Please say a prayer for me. I am saved and now homeless at 73 and the places that I could go to at night and hear the Word of God have been closed due to the virus so I need a touch from God really really bad! God richly bless you! Brother Danny.
Received: June 27, 2020
Please pray for me. Unspoken request. Thank you!
Received: June 22, 2020
Pray that the Lord would draw me closer to Himself. I want to exemplify every fruit of the Spirit!