EAST TEXAS GIVING DAY
WHAT IS EAST TEXAS GIVING DAY?
- East Texas Giving Day is designed for you to make a difference in your community!
- Tuesday, April 27, from 6 a.m. – midnight, an 18-hour time frame of giving that provides critical funding for our area nonprofits!
- East Texas Giving Day brings the region together as one community, raising money and awareness for our local nonprofits!
- We want you to be inspired to give generously to nonprofits making our region stronger, creating a thriving community for all.
- Our hope is that you prayerfully consider one or several of the excellent ministries in East Texas for a generous gift of support!
Simply click on the logo of whichever ministry you’d like to start supporting!